In order to offer employees an alternative career path, clarify job descriptions, and improve the management and professional skills of the employees, Concord New Energy Group Limited ("the Group") has established a dual career ladder system for employees to pursue a managerial or professional track, to better match the self-development needs of employees. The Group has issued the Administrative Measures for Post-holding Qualifications for Concord New Energy Group Limited (For Trial Implementation) based on professional positions. The Group’s post-holding qualifications work done in 2022 serves as a basis for the Group's human resources work and the evaluation of employee value, plays a positive role in the standardization, institutionalization and specialization of human resources, and is an optimized practice in allocating the Group's human resources and personnel training.
Employee Development System
Regular Performance Evaluation and Development To carry forward the human resources management on a scientific, standard and systematic basis, the Group shall, by effective, reasonable and objective assessment standards, scientifically and dynamically evaluate the employees’ performance and reasonably assess their competence, to further stimulate the enthusiasm and creativity of the employees, and improve their efficiency and competence. The Group organizes performance reviews on a quarterly basis. At the end of each quarter, the Group organizes the performance review for the current quarter and the filing for the next quarter’s performance plan. After the performance review of the current quarter, the Group will arrange for the direct supervisor of the evaluatee to communicate with the evaluatee about the performance, to enable the supervisor to learn about the problems employees face in the workplace and help to resolve them, thus enhancing the employee's performance and facilitating the accomplishment of the teams’ and the Group’s goals.
Job Rotation Program The job rotation program helps employees spread their wings and extend their skills, tap their potential and accumulate working experience in different posts, and fosters compound talents for the Group; encourages the employees to enhance their knowledge, skills, experience and competence, so that they are suitable for their positions and their expertise could be fully utilized; as well as contributes to cultivating employees’ professional ethics of observing disciplines and regulations, being honest and clean, and preventing management risks or moral and legal risks. There are four kinds of rotation: regular rotation of certain positions, back-up talents rotation, front-line/key employee rotation, and rotation applied for by individuals at their own discretion. Job rotation process: The rotation plan shall be prepared at the end of each year. It shall be organized and arranged according to the rotation plan. Before the rotation, pre-rotation communication, drafting of operation manual for the current position and pre-rotation training shall be carried out. During the rotation process, the department of the rotation position shall assume the management responsibilities, and upon the end of rotation, the employees shall be re-appointed based on the Group’s human resource allocation and their respective wishes.
Training by serving temporary positions Through training by serving temporary positions, we can promote the specialization and professionalization of operation and HR management of the Group, and build a group of high-caliber leaders with solid professional knowledge, rich management experience and the ability to shoulder heavy responsibilities. It helps the leading cadres and reserve cadres to learn more about the specific businesses of the Group, expand their vision, enhance their abilities of coordination and overall planning, and promote the mutual learning and communication between business and functional departments. Three types of training by serving temporary positions: training by serving temporary positions focusing on cross-department communication and occupational study, training by serving temporary positions with major/special projects, training by serving temporary positions for reserve cadres. Selection procedures for training by serving temporary positions: candidate screening, employee recommendation, qualification review, procedure approval.
Introduction to Training Programs
一、Training Plans at Different Levels
1. Pilot Plan The Group carries out the "Pilot Plan" training program for senior executives regularly, to promote the concept of putting theory into practice, help the organization to upgrade, maintain innovation advantages, break through management bottleneck, and expand strategic vision. With the interactive and open learning method, the "Pilot Plan" helps to improve their cognition, establish an analysis framework and mindset based on cooperation and mutual benefit, and get inspiration to solve specific problems during learning and discussion.
2. Kun Peng Plan The "Kun Peng Plan" carries out regular centralized training for top-level and middle-level management of the Group. Through the preliminary research on training needs, the management pain points of the top-level and middle-level management are clarified. With the focus on cross-department communication and collaboration, the "Kun Peng Plan" constantly strengthens management upgrading and management innovation, works on the basis of actual business, and delivers our management value.
3. Hong Hu Plan The "Hong Hu Plan" is a two-year systematic training for back-up talents to improve their management awareness and management competencies, aiming to develop a diversified and multilevel workforce for the Group, and create a highly-efficient and stable front-line management talent team of political integrity and professional competence. The "Hong Hu Plan" ensures adequate supplies of human resources by centralized training of management courses, top-level management interaction, leadership-building activities, book club, incentive program, etc., to achieve the sustainable development of the Group.
4. Morning Eagle Plan The “Morning Eagle Plan” is a two-year comprehensive talent training plan for fresh graduates and interns, to help them quickly understand the Group’s future development plans and business operations. The “Morning Eagle Plan” includes a mentor system, centralized training, job rotation, review and final posting, and continuous performance tracking, to accelerate their transition from student life to working life.
1. New Hire Orientation The centralized training for new employees of the Group is provided on a quarterly basis, both virtually and in-person, aiming to help the new hires fully understand the Group's development strategies, facilitate their transition to the workplace, and make sure they are clear about rules and regulations of the Group. Internal courses of the New Hire Training include: Introduction to the company, company culture, human resource management system, financial management system, administrative management system, computer skills, safety training, and anti-corruption professional ethics training.
2. Courses for Female Employees Customized training courses are specially provided for female employees from all departments of the Group to offer them increased care and benefits. These courses are: Color Psychology in the Workplace, Style Orientation, Fashion & Style Tips, Business Communication Etiquette, Ways to Wear a Silk Scarf, Workplace Makeup, etc., which enrich the female employees’ working life and help them to present good workplace appearance and manners.
3. Supplier Training Plan Courses on anti-corruption professional ethics and bidding & procurement procedures are provided to help suppliers learn about our principles of business cooperation, thus further promoting professional development, and achieving long-term win-win cooperation.
Complete all training courses to obtain electronic Certificate of Completion
三、Company Book Club A company book club for all employees in the Group is formed, which recommends one to three books about improving management skills to read in each quarter of the year. Employees are connected by the online book sharing group and regular in-person book club meetings. The Company Book Club is committed to creating a positive learning environment, providing a community for book lovers, while aiding in the employees’ career growth.